Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Monday, November 19

Blog Gone Bad???

Okay, So I haven't been the most dedicated blogger in the world. I can however, think of a million and one excuses as to why I haven't blogged lately:
  • Work has been insane! The last thing I want to do when coming home after a 13 hour day is sit in front of the PC again and write about my day!
  • I was sick! Upper respiratory infection that kept me at home and in bed for a week. Barely had the strength to read email, never mind blogging about my state of health.

I could go on and on with excuses. I will spare you that and leave with this note - If I am not blogging, what you are reading so intently on your monitor??? Are you in fact, checking your eyelids for holes?

1 comment:

Queen B said...

LOL. very glad to have you back!