Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Tuesday, November 27

Happy Birthday Frankenboot!

As you get older, you find that you can usually count your true friends on one or two hands, not more. So today is the birthday of my true friend, who also happens to be my best friend: Heidi Ho. She is my best friend for several reasons:
  • I can always call on her for advice or a shoulder to cry on.
  • No matter how much I irritate and annoy her she still wants to be my bestest bud.
  • No matter how mad she got when I told her that I was moving half a world away, she still spoke to me.
  • She doesn't get older, she gets better!
  • She is the most fanatically NY Islanders fan I have ever met in my life!
  • She loves Disney movies even more than I do. Anyone that has Disney Trivial Pursuit must!
  • She understands why Eeyore has High Hopes and Low Expectations.
  • Knows how gross Budweiser really is since Coors Light rules!
  • She loves hanging at Tri-County looking for dumb stuff like new scrunchies!
  • Loves getting new pocketbooks made by hot designers such as: DK and Y or Kada Spada.
  • Knows that Beauty and the Beast is the greatest Disney movie ever!

So here's to the bestest bud in all the world: Heidi! Hope you day is a groovy one and no lizards try to kiss you!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

and why is she not a blog commenter??