Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Friday, October 19

Haircut Gone Wrong!?!?!

Well.... yesterday it was time for Coley's monthly trip to the groomer. Jason was good enough to transport him back and forth and they even called me to get instructions about his cut. Normally, they listen to what I say and do an awesome job. I wish that was the case yesterday. When I got home last night, after having gotten my haircut, Coley ran to me. His face looked adorable they did it beautifully. The rest of him, sadly was a mess. They shaved his underside, which they normally do around his winkie, but they did the complete underside as well as the inside of his legs strangely enough. They shaved his hiney and a big chuck of his tail. I called this morning to ask if he was acting up while they groomed him and the girl that groomed him said that he was an angel as always. I asked her why she shaved so much of his underside and she said that he had a lot of knots. I have to tell you how much this bothered me. One of the things that I do with Cole each night before we go to bed is brush him. I know for a fact that there were not knots in his fur. I brushed him again before I left for work yesterday. My pooch was knot free! I guess I am going to have to find a new groomer!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

that's awful! I just got Princess back from the groomer. She was so mad/upset when I dropped her off, but she was so happy with her haircut! I'm a big fan of Pet Palace at Independence/Legacy. Ask for Monica :)