Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Tuesday, January 22

Say Goodbye to Hollywood - RIP Heath Ledger

This afternoon the news broke: Heath Ledger was found dead in a NYC apartment.

According to MSN: Authorities are saying that his death is likely a suicide or accidental overdose. The report goes onto say that Heath was at the apartment for a massage and when the housekeeper went to notify him that the masseuse had arrived, he was found naked in bed and unresponsive. After receiving no response and moving his body to the floor, the called the authorities. NYPD is investigating the possibility of an overdose since pills were found in the vicinity of the bed. The full article can be found @ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/?GT1=10755 for your reading pleasure.

While this is a very sad report, I have some questions:
  • If he was naked and unconscious in bed, why did the housekeeper and masseuse (I presume) move him to the floor?
  • The report stated that pills were strewn around him and also in the vicinity. Which is it? I have pills (Advil) in the vicinity of my bedroom as well, they can be found in my bathroom medicine chest which is not so far from my bed. If I were found dead in bed that it would be assumed that I committed suicide because pills are in the vicinity of my body?

Whatever the case may be, the sad fact is that Heath Ledger is no longer with us. There will be no more great movies starring him such as: 10 Things I Hate About You, Brokeback Mountain, Monster's Ball and a Knight's Tale.

2 comments:

Queen B said...

Very sad news indeed. It's hard for me to believe it was suicide because of his love for his daughter. I have definitely heard he was a selfish person, but that's harsh to do to your li'l girl.

The updated report I saw today clarified that it was a "male" masseuse, as if that was a pertinent detail.

I did learn this weekend that you can OD on Advil, so yes, they might jump to that conclusion.

She Who Shall Not be Named! said...

Male masseuse just makes it even more bizarre. I feel terrible for his little girl.

Good to know about Advil, I will keep that in mind.