Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Tuesday, September 11

Football Party - Recap

So the football party was a huge success and there weren't any major disasters! Coley was a good boy and played nicely with all the kids. He slept great that night. Everyone that was there had a great time, including me interestingly enough.

Unfortunately, the NY Giants did not fare so well. They lost to the Dallas Cowboys (45 to 35)! After awhile, I am not sure that many of us were paying attention to the game, we were far too busy having fun!

Next time - I have to get much less food. I think everyone went home with leftovers and for some reason I felt that eight 12-packs of soda were needed! Boy, I am going to have a lot to drink in my house for awhile. Maybe I should just throw another Shindig!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

No, don't order less food next time. Next time Chris and I will be there, and we'll eat a lot, I promise!