Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Snoop Puppy Pup!!

Thursday, August 30

GO NY Mets!!

For any of you that follow baseball, the regular season is beginning to wind down. This weekend, the NY Mets will be in Atlanta for a three game series which starts on Friday. Now, I am not just writing about the Mets because I am a fan (which I am) but to encourage you to root for the Mets, even if maybe you are not a NY fan!

My Mets have not had it easy in Atlanta, especially not in September. Since Atlanta's Turner Stadium (Death Valley) opened in 1997, the Mets have played 26 games (in September) and lost 21 of them!! I am certain that I am not the only NY Mets fan that is praying that they can break their horrible September record and come out on top! Unfortunately, the last three seasons have not ended nicely for the Mets and their dreams have been shattered right there in Death Valley and their seasons come to a screeching halt!

Please, if you can find it in your heart, say a prayer that the NY Mets can beat the Braves this weekend!!

No comments: